Wednesday 27 October 2010

Bunny convict!

Well, Miss Bella is in trouble with her daddy! He really was not amused when he went into his room and found that she had escaped her hutch and taken to destroying anything she could get her paws on. The words "she's going" were said but to be honest I think he might love her too much. Right now she's in a temp cage in my room until the big one arrives later in the week.
I feel sorry for her in a way, it's a bunny's nature to do the odd nibble or two.. But still, she is a very naughty bunny rabbit. I love her to bits though so she's staying :) As I'm typing she's watching me to see what on earth is going on with her human. She hasn't got me trained just yet though...
Unlike the piggies! I think their needs to be a Guinea Pig Slave Anonymous somewhere for people who are trained by their piggies. I swear all they have to do is wheek at me and I give them extra food, cuddles and all sorts of things! Sneaky beasties...

No comments:

Post a Comment