Saturday 23 October 2010

My latest triumph!

I fell in love with rats a long time ago but I never got any due to my piggy obsession! So I've taken to making things for them and I've just started selling them on ebay. I've got a bidder on a fleece tunnel so yay for that :)
Also, I embarked on making a cube bed which went so so so well! Here's a picture of my triumph


I think it was a real success to be honest :D So far I haven't sold any of these but it's currently up on ebay. I realise I'm going to mention ebay a lot so I may as well tell you my user name: ames1509 which, if you didn't know, comes from the fact that my first name is Amy :P Ah well.
I've been selling a lot of stuff to get some extra cash for the time between one student loan installment and the next since the people of Greater Manchester refuse to give me a part time job hehe. I'm only up to £27 so far but it's most certainly a promising start. I'm pretty sure I can make a fair amount of money selling my animal stuff :) Fingers crossed!
I think that's pretty much it for now... I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything tomorrow since I'm going out with my boyfriend tonight and I intend to come home a little worse for wear hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment