Friday 22 October 2010

Valentino makes me giggle!

I thought I would share something that Vally did today. I bought a new bag of hay for the animals so I put some in each of the cages. Vally dashed up to the kitchen area of his and Casey's cage and started munching.
Casey soon followed but Vally is a greedy-bum so he started eating really quickly so he didn't have to share as much.
Then he started making a little choking/coughing noise. I soon figured out that silly little Valentino was eating too fast for his body to handle. Silly greedy piggy! I know it's not the hay because Casey is enjoying it just fine.
I had a look in on Poppy and Phoebe and they seem to be enjoying it too! Silly Mr Valentino...
In terms of they hay I need to give a shout out to Court Pet Shop in Bolton. It sells massive bags of hay for 50p! Bargain! It's sawdust is pretty damn cheap too, to be honest. I wouldn't buy an animal from them but their food is so cheap! Plus when I go in the little black and white dog that lives their comes for a nosey. It really likes my boyfriend hehe I might trade him in for a new rabbit hutch but shhhh he doesn't need to know that.
I'm going to make a video in the next couple of days with a cage tour for my boys and maybe a hutch tour for my girlies. Miss Bella's accomodation is a work in progress so I'll wait until we're all done with our DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment