Thursday 21 October 2010

First things first

Hi and welcome to my blog! I guess the best way to start off is to explain what my blog is all about.
Basically I'm an animal fanatic! I love animals and I have my fair share of them :) I thought I would share my experiences, tips and even the products that I make with you all.
The first animals I really fell in love with were when I was a child. I had the most gorgeous black and white Shih Tzu that I miss terribly even now. She was the most incredibly loving dog I've ever encountered!
And now I have four guinea pigs and a rabbit who I adore. You'll be introduced to them in my next post, don't worry.
I've taken to making things for animals which I will also share with you. If you see anything you would like for yourself I'll leave my contact details on each product-related post so you can get in touch with me. I'm always more than happy to sell my products to fellow animal lovers! I'm in the process of getting them on ebay as well but I'll update you on that as and when it all happens.
So I guess that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment