Thursday 21 October 2010

Handmade

I just found a few pictures on my laptop of things I've made so I thought I would share them with you! First of all I've made more snuggle sacks than I care to remember for my piggies, Miss Bella and for friends. I've got one up on ebay actually (I'm very excited that someone is bidding on it!). I've also got a ferret/rat tunnel up on there as well since, if I'm being honest, I cut a piece of fleece that was too small for a piggie tunnel hehe. But it's the same theory so here we are.


I've made these snuggle sacks in piggy and bunny sizes :) My Bella is very taken with hers as is Poppy, though I made hers in a different colour. Below are two pictures are Poppy and Bella enjoying their snuggle sacks!








So those are the snuggle sacks now here is a picture of the tunnels I make.

It took me forever to figure out how best to make them so they open at both ends! But there we are, my ferret/rat tunnel! I'm making a piggy-sized one soon to test out with Vally and Casey since Poppy and Phoebe are getting a hammock as soon as I can muster the energy hehe.
----------------

If anyone is interested I'm more than happy to make them to order! I can make snuggle sacks and tunnels to match each other. I have a fair amount of the fabric shown in the snuggle sack pictures but if you have a colour in mind I'm pretty sure I can get hold of it for you since I live really close to a fabric shop.
Speaking of which, I went into this shop a month ago and nearly died of happiness! There was fleece EVERYWHERE! I swear I was in heaven. I could have bought the whole lot if I'd had the pennies but ah well, there's always next time.
So! If you want a snuggle sack I'm working on them as being £4 each and the tunnels are the same. Postage.. Hmm. I'll update you on that one when I find out.
If you want to contact me my email is: alh2ame@bolton.ac.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment